Monday, September 2, 2013

While the boys are away......

 
The husbands left last Monday for their annual Alaska fishing trip.  Of course, I don't want to be left home alone for a whole week so I'd been planning to have a girls trip again.  It was a bad week for Sarah because she started work a few weeks ago so she couldn't come.  I really missed having her along.  I invited DeeAnn and Kathy and their girls to come along but the only girl of theirs that could make it was Jenni.  We had a good time just being at the house together.  We watched a few movies, played in the pool, crafted and ate out for dinner.
 
Here we all are at dinner.
 
Cowboy Rafe
 
In the pool
 
Crafting
 
I got to finish last year's pumpkin project that I never got to..... and made some haunted houses for Halloween.  I am going to give them away!
I also made a cute BOO with owl eyes.  Kendra and I also started some back stitching projects that we will set out for fall as well.  I really enjoyed being there.  It was nice not being at home pining for my husband:)

No comments:

Post a Comment