Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Pictures

Our family picture proofs came back a few weeks ago! There were a lot of pics to choose from. This is one of my favorites and maybe will have this one over the mantle. This is a fun one of all the girls! Courtney Ryan, our photographer, has done a close up of the girls the last three times we have used her and it's fun to put them together to see the changes through the years:)
My handsome guys!


I love this picture with the flowers. I wanted flowers! But the lighting was not good on any of these pictures. Courtney warned us but I loved this background. If all else fails trust the photographer!

I love this pic too. Me and my girls!


This is one of the first we took and one of my favorites! My family is growing up!

Rick and I. So happy together:) Life is good!

Even though family pictures have ALWAYS been stressful this one went pretty smoothly and our photographer was great. Her company is called Lizards and Ladybugs and her prices are very reasonable.





2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! You all look so good. I am glad that you put them on here. So exciting for Skylar to be leaving soon...exciting but sad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Those are just amazing!!! I love them all. I'm glad you posted them, those are so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete