Monday, August 3, 2009

St. George Trip

Last week the boys went off to AK to go fishing (more about that later) so I took the opportunity to travel down to Vegas to spend some time with my mom and dad. I had a great time visiting with them and my two sisters. We swam, ate and played. I have no pics but I loved it! Kendra met me in St. George on Friday night (she had school) and we stayed at my sister Deanna's house. This is us just being crazy in the car and glad to be back together:)

Of course we went shopping! We both got a couple of outfits and just about melted in the heat!
I forgot to mention it was Kendra's 18th birthday! She got some fun presents!


We took full advantage of Deanna's pool. We literally spent hours talking and hangin' out in the water!


She has a cool waterfall too! I could have jumped but I didn't want to get my hair wet:) That night we watched a Jane Austin flick in her theatre room with treats. It was great!


Here we are getting ready to leave. Aren't my sister and daughter beautiful! Thanks Deanna for letting us come visit!










1 comment:

  1. Wow Janell...she has a beautiful pool! You guys must have had such a fun time. It's nice to put a face with a name now :) So now when you talk about Kendra I'll picture her cute face!

    ReplyDelete