Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hawaiii (Last 2 days)

Here we are to the last two days!!
Thursday was another beach day.  We went to our same spot on Po'ipu Beachand just enjoyed the day relaxing and playing in the sand and water.
 
I only have a few pictures of the day.....
 
Rick getting a treat after a few hours of snorkeling!
 
Skylar and Sarah dancing on the beach:)
 
And Rafe looking for goodies in grandma's beach bag with mama looking on!
 
After the beach we drove over to Koloa to pick up some groceries.  While there I bought a sand glass necklace, bracelet and earrings set.  I love them!
That night the guys cooked us up some shish kebobs.  Steak, chicken, and shrimp!
A really fun evening!!
 
I don't have any pictures of the last day (I was pictured out by then) but it was great!  The condo was rented out until Saturday which was helpful since our flight didn't leave until 10 that night.  That morning the guys left early to take a boat ride out to dosome fishing.  They didn't have much luck but they did catch a few small rock fish.  While they were gone the girls stayed back and got massages!!  It was wonderful!  She really worked me over!
 
After getting packed that night we stopped in Koloa on our way to the airport to have dinner.  One last hurrah!  The trip was amazing and I am greatful to have been able to go with my married couples.  They bring a lot of joy to me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment