Sunday, July 5, 2015

Summer Fun

On Thursday, knowing that Rick and I would be gone for the 4th weekend,  I invited the girls and their babies over for a luncheon and then some pool time.  We enjoyed visiting around the table with some chicken salad, chips and veggies.  Before the girls got there I asked them to bring the children's 4th of July outfits since I wouldn't be seeing them.  After lunch we got the kids all gussied and had a fun time taking pictures.  It makes me glad that I am not a children's photographer.  Kinda stressful to get the right shot with wiggly children but after about 20 shots we got some good ones!  Here are som of my favorites......

Rafe loved waving the flag!

Scout had a hard time sitting still but I love this shot of her:)

Beautiful Haivyn liked the flag as well:)

Henry always has a ready smile!!  So darling!

A fun group shot!


mom's and kids at the pool (I missed a picture of Sarah and Henry:(

Scout in her cute hat.

Fun summer times!!
Rafe LOVED the water fountains in the pool!  Pure joy on that kids face!

It turned out to be a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment