Saturday, December 3, 2022

Family Christmas Date

On November 30th we had this year's family Christmas date.  We went to Carvers Restaurant and then to Hale Theatre to see the play A Christmas Carol.  We had all of the adults in the family minus Alyssia.  

We enjoyed good food at the restaurant.  We got the Brie appetizers to share as well as  the Calamari.  We had a great waiter and everyone enjoyed their meal. 









The play was very well done.  The actor who played Scrooge really played his part well.  I have never cared for the story of A Christmas Carol but for some reason I love watching the play unfold in real time.  I love how there were Christmas Carols sung throughout but I especially loved seeing Scrooge's hard heart changed into something beautiful.  I believe all had a good time on this Christmas date!😀 

No comments:

Post a Comment