Sunday, June 15, 2014

Haivyn (5 weeks)

Just thought I would post a couple of pictures of Haivyn.  I got to watch her overnight on Friday night and it was nice.  She is a very good baby and eats and sleeps very well.  She only woke up once in the night and was able to go right back to sleep:)  She is a really precious little baby and we are so blessed to have her in our family.

I love her in this little outfit!
How about that dandy bow I made:)

One thing that I love about her is that she loves to make eye contact.  When Rafe was a baby he did not make much eye contact at all until he was about 4 months old so it has been fun to have Haivyn be more engaging.  Since the day she was born she has liked looking into eyes.  It feels like she's saying to me "Hey,  I know you!"  

I was able to get her to smile yesterday.  
I think it was even on purpose:)



No comments:

Post a Comment