Thursday, January 6, 2011

GARY...ALWAYS GOOD FOR A LAUGH

Gary is needing to find a job so tonight I was helping him with some questions on the applications that he was filling out. One of the apps was for our neighborhood grocery store. One of the lines listed all of the areas that are found in a grocery store and asked of which ones he would be interested in. The first was the bakery and right off he says, "NO!" The second was the Deli and again an emphatic "NO!" The next one was floral and he said, "well, yeah."
To that I said, "You want to work in the floral department???"
He then said, "Yeah.........isn't that cleaning the floors?"
I am still laughing as I type this. He's Silly!! I Love Him=}

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Adam and I both got a good kick out of this! He is so funny!
    PS this is Hav!

    ReplyDelete