Wednesday, December 29, 2010

RICK'S EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

This picture may be a little blurry but....LOOK AT THOSE TEETH! A few days before Christmas Mr. Rick was able to get his braces off. He/We have been waiting for this day for 2 years and 8 months. When he told me he wanted braces for real this time ( because he had been talking about it for years) I wasn't too thrilled with the idea. I loved him crooked teeth and all and frankly I didn't want his looks to change. Despite that, I could tell it was something that he really wanted to do so I said let's do it:) At first kissing was a little different but I got used to it:) His lisp was kind of annoying but I got used to that too. Now here we are with the worst behind us and all I can say is HOORAY!! btw...he says that too!!

2 comments:

  1. It doesn't seem like it's been that long! Those pearly whites look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--WONDERFUL!! I'm SO GLAD you did that, my dear Rick brother!! I've always wished that I would've done that, too. My teeth have been my WORST part of my body all these years!! Now YOURS look SO GREAT!! I'm really PROUD of you!! Lots of Love to you, your Karen sister

    ReplyDelete