Monday, March 22, 2010

Gary's Band in the Sociable

Thursday night Gary performed with his band at the Children's Sociable here in Grantsville. The Sociable is such a big deal here (a tradition that's been going 100 years plus) and I read in the newspaper that for a long time "they" did away with the Childrens Program. I'm glad they decided to bring it back. Ever since I've lived here they have had the kids perform a few nights before the adult shindig. I'm sure glad that the kids have a chance to shine.
There were some really cute acts. Gary's group has been practicing for a couple of months now.
They performed " Don't Wake Me" (by Skillet) and did a great job.
Gary was on acoustic, Keith Leavitt was on Bass, and Ashton ? was the singer.
Great Job Boys!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so fun to have such a talented kid! I'm glad he was able to make it into the sociable and perform! I wasn't there but I'm sure he did a great job. Glad to see him up and at it!

    ReplyDelete