Thursday, February 15, 2024

VALENTINES WITH DAD AND MOM

This Valentines Day was spent in Las Vegas with my mom and dad.
I flew in on Monday and then Rick joined me the afternoon of Valentine's Day.
He had picked up some steaks and sides in St. George from Applebees and was bringing the goods with him for a nice dinner for us.  I had him bring table linens and candles, and I put out my mom's nice china. We had ourselves a romantic dinner with my folks.


They're ready to eat!


Plates are full...


I wanted to get a picture of all four of us but couldn't figure out the timer system on my phone!
So....no pictures of us.😕

Hand dipped strawberries!

                                                                    The little lovebirds!

                                                                HAPPY LOVER'S DAY

 

No comments:

Post a Comment