Sunday, May 6, 2018

Alyssia's Baby Shower

Yesterday we had a baby shower for Alyssia.  She is expecting a baby boy within the next four weeks.  His name is going to be Xavier Drake.   The theme of the shower was "Little Man" and we decorated with bowties and mustaches.  It was a fun event to plan and decorate for.


Sarah and Kendra and I served up a breakfast for the guests.  We had three different kids of breakfast casseroles, fruit, muffins and an amazing blueberry lemon poppyseed cake!  The food was delish!




I learned how to flood cookies with royal icing for this event.  I have been wanting to learn how to do this for a long time.  They weren't perfect but I thought they turned out super cute!



Some of the decor........







Here's a group shot of all of us girls!
Kaitlyn, Sarah, me, Alyssia, and Kendra Dee.
(Kendra is having baby number three in June!  Our family is growing!)


1 comment:

  1. Wow--those decorations and foods look Amazing!!What a lot of WORK you went to~!! And that lemon blueberry poppyseed cake sounds DIVINE!! I'd like to learn how to make that! Did Kendra make it? She made something like that some time back when I was there and I was SO IMPRESSED!

    ReplyDelete