Sunday, June 23, 2024

Father's Day

On the 16th of this month we celebrated Father's Day.  We had Gary, Kaitlyn and kids, and Skylar and Sarah and kids over for a bbq dinner.  We made Hawaiian Chicken and had some fun sides along with it
Sarah made a low fat strawberry cheesecake while I made a chocolate covered butter cake.  


The Phelps kids were so cute when they sang a special song called "the Liahona" to grandpa before dessert.
They are so adorable!!


 Brach and Kendra came later that evening for a quick visit.  It was nice to see all of the kids for this special day.

I am so thankful for my dear Rick!  He is so good to me and loves me so much.  He is always up for adventure and gets me out of my comfort zone sometimes.  He has a giving and loving heart and does his best to take care of our family with their individual needs.  I love him so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment