The week before school started Rick and I had a special morning with our older kids doing baptisms for the dead at the Deseret Peak Temple. Rick did the baptizing and the rest of us did family names.
We love this bunch of kids!
A few days later I took Haivyn (and Scout tagged along) in to JC Penney's to get a new hairstyle
She loved it!!
She looked so pretty. I am hopeful she will continue to style her hair for school.
Another fun thing we did in preparation of school starting was a girls date with grandma. I had made an appointment with the nail salon a whole month previous and the girls would ask me weekly when the date was gonna be there. They were super excited. They had each taken time to look online to find a color and style they wanted. Here are the results. They all turned out so cute!
After our appointment we stopped at Chili's for lunch and had fun talking and eating!
Of course, we had to stop and get a crumble cookie to end our fabulous girls date!
Sure do love these girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment